Sitting interviews, delivering presentations, making those sales. These are the situations in the real world where you’re required to put on a performance and make an impression on your audience. We can teach you—and your staff—how to do that and do it well.
Public speaking is an invigorating and empowering experience. Delivering content using only your words and your body in a way that excites or converts or sells can put you in a place of real confidence. But standing on a stage isn’t the only place where the skill of captivating your audience can be utilised.
Public Speaking and Presentation is often about the person behind the info. Persona, charisma and technique go a very long way. And having these facets of the craft in your personal arsenal can be invaluable in so many everyday business and non-business related situations.
What’s to be Gained
- Finding your best stage persona, so that you can speak and present in a voice that’s unique to you
- Tools to help you speak more clearly and confidently
- Basic voice coaching
- An understanding of being present in the moment and reacting to the state of your audience (observation skills)
Most Useful For
- Sales representatives at any level, including senior executives when required to present to a board or industry body
- Anyone who is or aims to be in a public facing role of any kind
- Those who communicate with customers/clients on a regular basis