We also run Online eJams monthly, on the first Monday of every month.
This weekly improv jam is an accessible drop-in session for anyone and everyone who wants to try their hand at improv. It’s a playful and judgement free space where everyone is free to simply have fun.
£4 per person, to be paid by cash or card on arrival.
Previously free, a charge has been introduced to cover the cost of venue hire. Something that became necessary due to current circumstances.
What to expect:
- A chance to be introduced to the basics and varieties of improv
- A supportive and playful environment
- A space to try something new
- An opportunity to socialise with all kinds of people
- We’re making sure to work with venues with large rooms, so we should have plenty of room
- Windows will be kept open for ventilation (weather permitting)
The Jam runs every Thursday, 7pm to 9pm. Arrive a little early to give yourself a chance to socialise and get comfortable.
There’s no need to register, you can just show up on the day. However, we may introduce registration in the future if we need to keep numbers in check.
If structure is more your thing, see if we have any comedy courses/classes running sometime soon.